246 #B WALLER STREET, SAN FRANCISCO CA 94102
Contact Samantha for a tour
- 1 BD/ 1.5 BA
- Rent: $4,950.00
- Lease Term: Minimum of 3 months
- Utilities Included
- WIFI and Cable Included
ABOUT THE SPACE:
Located in the heart of one of San Francisco's upscale neighborhoods, this designer condominium is the perfect place to call home. Recline on Ethan Allen furniture in this elegant modern apartment with cheerful Brazilian cherry floors, Oriental rugs, brass fixtures, and nine-foot ceilings that create a classic ambiance.
- Open Concept Layout
- Brazilian Cherry Floors Throughout
- Ethan Allen Furniture
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances including Gas Stove, Built-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, All Utensils Necessary
- Brazilian Cherry Kitchen Cabinets
- 6 Person Dining Room Table
- California King Size Bed
- Large Bedroom Closet
- Elegant Full Bathroom with Arch Shower and Large Wooden Vanity
- Half Bathroom with Pedestal Sink and Toilet
Lower Haight: The Victorian condo building is located at the intersection of several neighborhoods, including historic Mint Hill. It's an upscale, family-friendly (and dog-friendly) area near Duboce Park. This neighborhood is a walkers paradise, so daily errands does not require a car.
- 3 Blocks: Safeway Grocery Store, Starbuck, and Jamba Juice
- 2 Blocks: Haight Street with trendy bars, restaurants, and shops including The Lodge and Nickies
- 10 min walk to Duboce Park
- 5 min walk from the F MARKET & WHARVES, the K-OWL INGLESIDE OWL bus and the L-OWL TARAVAL OWL bus at the MARKET ST & BUCHANAN ST stop.
Cable included in rent
Internet included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $4,700 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $4,950, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.