Walking distance to everything including AT & T Park, Bart Station, Financial District, Ferry Building, Target, and Union Square. Easy freeway and bay bridge access. Across the street from 24-hour fitness.
- Washer and Dryer in-unit
- Secure underground parking
- Bike storage
- Modern kitchen - granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Patio - perfect for BBQ!
- Hardwood floors throughout (carpet in the bedroom)
- Added storage space (a huge free standing extra closet in addition to the built-in closet in the bedroom, floating shelf in the living room, and more)
- Fabulous view of downtown
- About 650 Sqft
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.