This is a great apartment, and I have truly enjoyed living here! It's in a really cute neighborhood (Queen Village) on a quiet street with a park. Here are some details:
- It has one long living room and dining room that is quite spacious, with a raised kitchen counter (stools included)
- It has a small but very useable deck (chairs and table included), which is really nice for when the weather is nice outside.
- Washer/Dryer included.
- Near South Street and its shops and restaurants but far enough away you don't hear the noise of it.
- All sorts of good restaurants and bars nearby, such as Kennett (good pizza, etc.) on the corner.
- Good public transport (by bus) - the Septa train is walkable at Market but is a little walk (twenty minutes).
Ideally I'm looking for May 1st, but this date is flexible. Please let me know if you want to come by and see it! Thanks!!
PS I think some of these photos came out a bit dark, and I'm already packing to move, so it may seem a bit disheveled. So I just want to emphasize: the place gets good light and is in good shape. There is a wall running low across where the deck is (that you see in the photo of it), but it's not so high you can't see over it - it actually makes the space quite private and enjoyable.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.