This is a great apartment, and I have truly enjoyed living here! It's in a really cute neighborhood (Queen Village) on a quiet street with a park. Here are some details:
- It has one long living room and dining room that is quite spacious, with a raised kitchen counter (stools included)
- It has a small but very useable deck (chairs and table included), which is really nice for when the weather is nice outside.
- Washer/Dryer included.
- Near South Street and its shops and restaurants but far enough away you don't hear the noise of it.
- All sorts of good restaurants and bars nearby, such as Kennett (good pizza, etc.) on the corner.
- Good public transport (by bus) - the Septa train is walkable at Market but is a little walk (twenty minutes).
Ideally I'm looking for May 1st, but this date is flexible. Please let me know if you want to come by and see it! Thanks!!
PS I think some of these photos came out a bit dark, and I'm already packing to move, so it may seem a bit disheveled. So I just want to emphasize: the place gets good light and is in good shape. There is a wall running low across where the deck is (that you see in the photo of it), but it's not so high you can't see over it - it actually makes the space quite private and enjoyable.