This is a great apartment, and I have truly enjoyed living here! It's in a really cute neighborhood (Queen Village) on a quiet street with a park. Here are some details:
- It has one long living room and dining room that is quite spacious, with a raised kitchen counter (stools included)
- It has a small but very useable deck (chairs and table included), which is really nice for when the weather is nice outside.
- Washer/Dryer included.
- Near South Street and its shops and restaurants but far enough away you don't hear the noise of it.
- All sorts of good restaurants and bars nearby, such as Kennett (good pizza, etc.) on the corner.
- Good public transport (by bus) - the Septa train is walkable at Market but is a little walk (twenty minutes).
Ideally I'm looking for May 1st, but this date is flexible. Please let me know if you want to come by and see it! Thanks!!
PS I think some of these photos came out a bit dark, and I'm already packing to move, so it may seem a bit disheveled. So I just want to emphasize: the place gets good light and is in good shape. There is a wall running low across where the deck is (that you see in the photo of it), but it's not so high you can't see over it - it actually makes the space quite private and enjoyable.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.