ROOM FOR ONE PERSON ONLY
Large room located in a house with 5,800 square feet located in desirable Willow Glen near a quiet multi-million dollar gated community. Close to down town Willow Glen, cute restaurants, small mom and pop stores, and highway 87. You will also have access to a large front room and HUGE backyard.
What's Included: $1,600 a month(includes utilities, cleaning of common areas, wifi, cable tv including HBO, Showtime, and other premium channels): A fully furnished room (Bed Included & private bathroom) Month to month lease, first and last month rent plus deposit required,
FULL kitchen privileges, access to living room with large high def TV and access to our large backyard. ONLY CLEAN & RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHO PAY RENT ON TIME MAY APPLY If interested please reply to this ad include the following: Phone number and that you're looking for a room for your own residence, not on the behalf of someone else. Thanks, Jordan (Property Manager
*Hello my name is Jordan Thibodeau (my linkedin profile: https
www.linkedin.com/in/jwthib/) and I live in the house that has a room available. The house includes myself and 4 other roommates. All educated, friendly, clean, and social.
* The Room is in a 6 bedroom/4 bath Single Family Home that would be shared by myself and one other great roommate. By having more room to share in the common areas, it makes the roommate living dynamics comfortable.
* Room is Available immediately
* Perfect for a student or professional.
* Furnished 4,000 square feet with a huge backyard.
* Good large shared kitchen, utility, family room large living room, dining room and huge backyard
* Room renting out measures approx. 150 feet
* The furnished Bath is recently remodeled.
* Large backyard has a gazebo, firepit with benches, BBQ pit, lighting around the firepit and gazebo, and soon to have a new deck
* Many (10) citrus and fruit trees in the front and back yards
* In a quiet, nice, established neighborhood
* Plenty of parking
* The location is perfect: minutes away from freeways 880, 17, 85, 101, and 280.
* Minutes away from Valley Fair, Santana Row & Downtown areas.
* 12 minutes from San Jose Airport
* Minutes away from the many Corporate Offices and major business establishments
* Minutes away from the several Collage Campuses- Santa Clara University, San Jose State University,
De Anza, San Jose City College, Foothill College
* 5 minutes to parks, community centers
UTILITIES (Included in rent):
PG&E = central forced heat and air conditioning system with a HEPA filter, Water, Garbage, , TV, Wifi.
About Roommates: All educated either young professionals or masters students from Stanford, San Jose State, Santa Clara University, and employees from prominent tech firms.
About You - Please be:
* Friendly, up-beat and easy-going
* Roommate Basics (Considerate, Responsible, Mature, Clean, Pay on Time, Financially stable, Easy to Communicate)
* No pets, no smoking or drugs, Social drinking O.K.
* Feel free to treat the homes your own, and have guests over, but overnight guests are only allowed with permission from the owner.
* Single occupancy.
What to do:
*Please respond via email with some info about yourself and what you are looking for.
Please include your phone number.
A Face Book Page or linkedin would be helpful, so I can get to know you.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.