Bright, clean and modern 1BR/1BA luxury apartment ideally located on the eastern slope of Magnolia, just minutes from Magnolia Village, Discovery Park, Elliott Bay Marina, downtown Seattle, Queen Anne, Ballard Interbay (Whole Foods).
In a unique, mid-century modern building with views, private parking, its own deck and SE exposure! Blond vertical grain bamboo flooring throughout, with heated Vermont black slate in the bathroom.
Low/no VOCs non-toxic paints keep this apartment clean, smart and healthy. Radiant heat and oil radiators mean no blowing hot air or dust. Renovated using non-toxic paints, materials and methods for safe healthy living.
This is a large, sunny and beautiful apartment with southeastern exposure -- a must see.
* 1 bedroom / 1 bath
* Spacious open living areas
* Large kitchen
* Bamboo and natural Vermont slate throughout
* Radiant heat beneath bathroom flooring
* Spacious storage
* Large windows with Seattle cityscape views
* Washer / Dryer in unit
* Refrigerator / Dishwasher / Microwave / Garbage Disposal
* Private deck
* Secure and private garaged parking
* Storage unit included in the rent
* Non-toxic, non-outgassing paints and materials used throughout
* Near public transportation
* Major bus lines close by - convenient to leave your car at home
* A non-smoking property
Rental Details and Requirements
* Available immediately.
* Security deposit waived for credit scores of 750+
* $40 application fee/applicant, applied to 1st month's rent.
$40 application fee/applicant, applied to 1st month's rent.
100% Smoke Free
Bamboo + slate flooring
Close to restaurants, groceries, parks, cafes and entertainment
Extra-large private, secured storage unit at no additional charge
Near public transportation: Major bus lines nearby make it easy to leave your car at home!
Non-toxic, non-outgassing paints + materials throughout
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Magnolia by $295.
Students who live in this rental at 2404 Thorndyke Place Seattle Wa 98119 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Catharine Blaine Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.