Bright, clean and modern 2 BR/1BA luxury apartment ideally located on the eastern slope of Magnolia, just minutes from Magnolia Village, Discovery Park, Elliott Bay Marina, downtown Seattle, Queen Anne, Ballard Interbay (Whole Foods).
In a unique, mid-century modern building with its own private entrance and patio. SE exposure! Blond vertical grain bamboo flooring throughout, with kitchen, entry and bath flooring (heated) in Vermont black slate. Butcher block kitchen island countertop.
Low/no VOCs non-toxic paints keep this apartment clean, smart and healthy. Radiant heat and oil radiators mean no blowing hot air or dust. Renovated using non-toxic paints, materials and methods for safe healthy living.
This is a large, sunny and beautiful apartment with southeastern exposure -- a must see.
* 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
* Spacious open living areas
* Large kitchen
* Bamboo and natural Vermont slate throughout
* Radiant heat beneath bathroom flooring
* Four closets
* Large windows with Seattle cityscape and green views
* Washer / Dryer in unit
* Refrigerator / Dishwasher / Garbage Disposal
* Exterior patio
* Private entrance
* Secure and private garaged parking
* Storage unit included in the rent
* Non-toxic, non-outgassing paints and materials used throughout
* Near public transportation
* Major bus lines close by - convenient to leave your car at home
* A non-smoking property
* Pets allowed with additional pet fee.
Rental Details and Requirements
* Available immediately
* Security deposit waived for credit scores of 750+
* $40 application fee/applicant, applied to 1st month's rent.
$40 application fee/applicant, applied to 1st month's rent.
2 bedrooms / 1 bath
A non-smoking property
Bamboo and natural Vermont slate throughout
Large windows with Seattle cityscape and green views
Major bus lines close by - convenient to leave your car at home
Near public transportation
Non-toxic, non-outgassing paints and materials used throughout
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Magnolia by $397.
Students who live in this rental at 2404 Thorndyke Place W #11 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Catharine Blaine Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.