240 NE Kingwood Street - Single Family Home with Detached Cottage - Lovely home with a separate detached cottage in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to highway 18 and close to the hospital.
- Built in 1977
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1508 Sq. Ft.
- Double-car garage
- Single-level home
- Garden window in kitchen
- Built in 1991
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 400 Sq. Ft. of separate living space from the main house
- Two Sheds
- Garden area and mature flower beds
- NO PETS
- Yard work is tenant responsibility
- Renter's Insurance required
- All utilities are tenant responsibility.
- Property includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher and W/D hookups
** Date Available is the date the unit is scheduled to be vacated and not a guaranteed move-in date. Please contact our office for further information.**
- Income requirement of 2.5 times the rental amount to qualify
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history (not with a family)/owns home, or cosigner required
- Application fees are $50/adult
Tags: McMinnville, Lafayette, Yamhill, Carlton, Dayton, Amity, Sheridan, Newberg Area
At $1,850, this listing is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in McMinnville.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.