Amazing 1st Floor Just Outside OF Harvard and MIT 3-Bed ON Hanson St
- This Whole First Floor Apartment Plus Use Of The Basement Is A Must See. Very Nicely Complimented and Finished 3-Very Large Bedrooms Will Accommodate King Size Beds, Work Studies and Bureaus. Two Full Vanity Tiled Custom Baths One In The Master Suite, Large Custom Cupboards Fully Appliance Eat-In-Kitchen, and A Electric Working Fireplace Living Room.
- Area Amenities: Ideally Located On A Quiet No Through Street Area Off-Of Somerville Ave. With Only 15-Minutes To Harvard or MIT, On Bike Path, Short Distance To Harvard, Porter and Union Squares.
- Very Spacious First Floor With Use Of Entire Basement:
- 3-Oversized Bedrooms Will Hold King Size Beds, Study and Bureaus.
- 2-Full Vanity Tile Custom Baths One Of The Baths Serves As An En-Suite In The Master Bedroom, With Soaking Tub and Showers.
- Large Custom Cupboards Fully Appliance Eat-In-Kitchen: Side By Side Refrigerator, Gas Range, Dishwasher and Disposal.
- Large Warm and Welcoming Fireplace Living Room.
- In-Unit Full Size Washer and Dryer.
- Hardwood and Tile Flooring.
- Efficient Gas Heating System.
- 2-Off-Street Parking Spaces Included.
- Hurry Call, Text or Email George Today To Schedule Your Showing.
- Call Today Before Someone Else. Call 617.331.8668
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.