Convenient to public transportation and shopping. AC Transit bus line #60 to Hayward BART and Cal State East Bay stops almost in front of Terrace Towers. Highways 580 & 880 accessible via Foothill Boulevard & Jackson St., respectively. Close to downtown Hayward.
Open House :
Monday-Friday: 6:00- 6:30pm
Physical Address: 23972-23974-23976 2nd Street, Hayward, CA 94541
Nearest Street Intersection: 2nd Street and E Street
Apartment features include:
* Mostly gated, reserved, off-street parking.
* Lots of windows for natural light.
* Some upstairs units have balconies and views.
* Some units have new finish carpet floors nearly throughout
* Lots of units have fresh interior paint.
* Kitchen has Elec. Range, Refrigerator, plus Dinner area
* Gas, Water and Garbage services included with monthly rent. Consider this fact in terms of water and gas (water heater & room heating) costs!
* Ample coin laundry facilities on-site.
Move-in Cost: (1 Bedroom Unit, approx. 700 square feet)
1st Month's Rent $ 1,780-1850
Refundable Security Deposit $ 1,780-1850
Move-In Amount $ 3,560 - 3,700
Move-in Cost: (2 Bedroom Unit, approx. 900 square feet)
1st Month's Rent $ 1,980-2,050
Refundable Security Deposit $ 1,980-2,050
Move-In Amount $ 3,960-4,100
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 1
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Some notable terms and conditions (i.e., the fine print): One-year lease term required. Smoke-free apartment. Sorry no Section 8, pets or water-filled furniture. Good credit rating needed. Credit check performed for each applicant. Can't make the open house? No problem! Call Manager Jose @ (510) 754-3583 for showing.
At $1,780, this home is priced $178 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Mission-Foothill.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.