This apartment is on the 3rd floor of a quiet, owner occupied 2-unit Victorian home in a lovely walkable neighborhood. The primary access for this apartment is an external staircase to the 3rd floor.
The apartment features:
- Large master bedroom, second bedroom, and separate office
- 1 full bath (shower-tub combination)
- Updated kitchen (dishwasher, natural gas stove/oven) with breakfast bar
- Open concept living area with large windows and built in shelves
- Private washer/dryer in the unit
- Off-street parking for up to 2 cars (tandem)
- Covered bike storage and small private side yard
- Convenient and central location to downtown, west end, tennis courts and farmers' market
Owner pays water/sewer. Tenant is responsible for all other utilities (electric, natural gas hot water and natural gas heat). Available February 2018 with 12-month rental agreement preferred. 1st month rent + security deposit. One cat or one dog will be considered.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Portsmouth by $429.
Students who live in this rental at Highland Street attend the following Portsmouth School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Little Harbour School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Portsmouth Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Portsmouth High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.