Address: 238 Dwight St San Francisco, CA 94134
*3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
*Newly remodeled bathroom
*New oven and hood; Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal & Refrigerator.
*Hardwood floor for all bedrooms plus living room & dining room.
*Washer and Dryer
*Two car garage parking
*Tenants to pay all utilities
*Security deposit: $4050.00
*One year lease minimum
*No smoking & No pet
*Applicants are required a tenant background check. Please bring your most recent paystubs, full credit report, bank statements & photo ID; Reference letter from previous landlord will be a plus.
House is close to:
- 54, 29 (walking distance, both of which go to Balboa Bart Station) & 8, 9
- San Bruno Avenue (walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, brewery, grocery markets, and buses to go downtown and to SOMA)
- Palega Recreation Center (contains basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball fields, playground and jungle gym)
- John McLaren Park (3rd largest park in San Francisco)
- Just minutes from 101 and 280 Freeway
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Year Built: 1959
Double Pane Windows
Tenants to pay all utilities.
At $3,550, this home is priced $391 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Portola.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.