Address: 238 Dwight St San Francisco, CA 94134
*3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
*Newly remodeled bathroom
*New oven and hood; Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal & Refrigerator.
*Hardwood floor for all bedrooms plus living room & dining room.
*Washer and Dryer
*Two car garage parking
*Tenants to pay all utilities
*Security deposit: $4050.00
*One year lease minimum
*No smoking & No pet
*Applicants are required a tenant background check. Please bring your most recent paystubs, full credit report, bank statements & photo ID; Reference letter from previous landlord will be a plus.
House is close to:
- 54, 29 (walking distance, both of which go to Balboa Bart Station) & 8, 9
- San Bruno Avenue (walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, brewery, grocery markets, and buses to go downtown and to SOMA)
- Palega Recreation Center (contains basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball fields, playground and jungle gym)
- John McLaren Park (3rd largest park in San Francisco)
- Just minutes from 101 and 280 Freeway
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Parking Type: Attached Garage
Year Built: 1959
Double Pane Windows
Tenants to pay all utilities.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,550, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.