All the charm of 1920s Craftsman style with luxury updates!
Only 3 apts. in bldg. Rarely does one become available.
- Beautiful wood detail and character
- Hardwood floods
- 2 Bedrooms, each with a closet
- 1 Bathroom, newly redone, marble floor
- Living room, with large closet
- Dining Room
- Kitchen, with dishwasher, gas stove, frig, granite counter tops
- designer window shades/ blinds LR, DR, Bras
- Large 3-Season Porch
- Exclusive additional entrance off parking lot leads to porch & kitchen
- Includes use of 2 window air conditioners
- Cable ready
- Laundry in building
- 9 x 12 storage room downstairs
- On bus-line
- 3 blocks to river with bike paths etc., great residential area between
Highland neighborhood & Grand Ave.
- Heat, water, garbage & recycling included
Sunday, June 29th OPEN HOUSE 2-4
Call to schedule private showing if you would like to see immediately!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.