5 BRs and 2 BAs Single family Home in East Palo Alto near Facebook - 5 BRs and 2 BAs Single family Home in East Palo Alto near Facebook. Good location and save you lots of commute time.
2376 Poplar Ave, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
* 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with plenty of car parking spaces in long driveway
* Approx. 1700 sq. ft. of living space on 6250 sq.ft. lot
* This house can serve one big family or divided into two units with its own living space and entrance
* Flexible floor plan can config this house into front unit 3BR/1BA and back unit 2BR/1BA. It can also config into front unit 2BR/1BA and back unit 3BR/1BA
* Onsite laundry room
* New laminate flooring throughout
* Fresh new paint throughout
* Nicely landscaped front yard with new sprinkler system and lawn
* Large separate storage room in the back yard provide plenty of storage space
* Backyard has a beautiful deck for your family and friends to enjoy and entertain
* 1.5 miles to Facebook
* 1.1 miles to Amazon
* 5 miles to Google
* Excellent central location in the heart of Bay Area near Stanford University with easy access to highway 84 & 101.
* Close to shopping area, restaurants and schools
Lease term: 1 year lease
Security deposit: $5000
Tenants pay all utilities and gardening
No smoking, no pets
To get more information or schedule a tour:
1. Go to http
2. Select the property you are interested or click VIEW DETAILS
3. Click CONTACT US
4. Fill in your information.
We will contact you to schedule a tour to see this property.
1. Go to http
2. Choose the property you are interested and click APPLY NOW
3. There will be a non-refundable $40 application fee per adult
No Pets Allowed
No Utilities included in rent
At $5,000, this listing is priced $2,350 cheaper than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in San Mateo County.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.