We're renting our beautiful loft condo in SE Portland. 1 block away from the original Stumptown and The Woodsman, and a short walk to New Seasons on Hawthorne and so much more.
This is a small (9-unit) building with quiet neighbors and views of the neighborhood trees. The building was architect-designed and has open air hallways with a tree-house feel. The building was built in 2006.
We're on the 3rd floor and the unit is two stories high. There are no elevators, so if you're not interested in the up-and-down everyday, look elsewhere. We do look out over Mt Tabor and Mt Hood, though, to the North and East.
- Spacious 1,180 square feet
- Large loft area upstairs -- 2 bedrooms (no door or full separation, but clearly 2 rooms), or use this as a sitting area and a bedroom. Or a yoga studio with great morning light and a bedroom.
- *Miele* Washer and Dryer upstairs for convenience.
- Cork floors upstairs.
- 1 office and 1/2 bathroom on main. Built-in bookshelves throughout the entire hallway (16').
- Gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge. Stainless appliances and countertops.
- Island area included.
- *Radiant floor heating*, concrete floors on main.
- Full deck along the width of the condo on the north side with sliding door.
- Personal deck upstairs off back room -- comfortable seating for 2.
- Views of Mt Hood and huge windows all over.
- Off-street covered parking included!
- Storage area off garage!
This is really a great space that's hard to find at this size in Southeast -- especially in a smaller, communal building. We're confident that you'll love it.
PGE Average: $40
Pets: negotiable, primarily smaller animals OK
Deposit: $1,500 security, last month's rent.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Richmond by $582.
Students who live in this rental at 2373 SE 44th Avenue #302 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Glencoe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mt Tabor Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.