Copy and paste this link to your browser to schedule a private showing.
Once you complete the online showing requests form we will confirm your showing.
Thank you - Mark Venegas - Coldwell Banker
Move in ready now April 26th, 2018
Please read and agree to lease start date and move in costs prior to booking a showing.
$7495 per month with no parking
$7850 per month with 1 tandem parking FOR MID SIZE Car only.
1 year lease plus
Luxury 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath Flat in Pacific Heights with North Bay Panoramic Views.
The location is superb with the three best shopping districts in the city (Union St, Fillmore St., Chestnut St.) and parks (Alta Plaza and the Marina Green) within a few minutes walk.
- The house is well cared for with the owners living downstairs.
- The flat is spacious, has eleven-foot high ceilings and lots of light.
- There are hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and hallway.
- The bedrooms are carpeted.
- The master bedroom is oversized, with two walk-in dressing areas (his and hers) containing lots of built-ins.
- The flat has a separate dining room that can comfortably seat 12.
- The kitchen was recently remodeled and boasts beautiful granite counters and brand new dishwasher and refrigerator with icemaker.
- There is a separate utility room with brand new full-sized washer & dryer.
- The unit has a marble fireplace in the living room and another in the master bedroom.
- There is an elevator that connects the unit with the garage and garden.
The garden is a charming, shared space with Meyer lemon, lime, and bitter orange trees.
Pet yes with $5000 pet deposit
Parking for one car is available with an additional of $300 per month
Move in costs:
First Month's Rent
One Month Security deposit
Broker Fee equal to 50% of the first month's rent
Total move in costs: $18,737.50
Thank you and Welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.