- 2 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Condo available right now!
- Very new and clean unit with immaculate conditions
- Light open floor plan with big windows, over 1000 sq ft in size
- Bright and sunny south-facing living room, enjoy the view from balcony!
- Generous sized master bedroom with walk-in closet and in-suite double-vanity master bath
- Good sized guest bedroom
- Separate full-size 2nd bathroom
- Good sized kitchen with full line of appliances and pantry closet
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Storage space on balcony
- New paint, very new carpet professionally cleaned
- Reserved covered carport space right outside of the unit, and ample guest parking
Very convenient location!
- Walk to Fred Meyer, Walgreens, Bartell, Best Buy, Home Depot, and restaurants
- Minutes' drive to Costco and PCC
- Close access to I-90 exit 15 and 17, Issaquah Highlands Park and Ride, bus stops right in front of community
Condo Floor Number: 2
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: Carport
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2002
Water, sewer, and garbage covered by rent. First and last month rent, plus $800 refundable security deposit due at lease signing time. One-time non-refundable $300 fee per pet.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Issaquah by $351.
This rental at 23420 SE Black Nugget Road #B202 is within the boundaries of Issaquah School District (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.