- 2 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Condo available right now!
- Very new and clean unit with immaculate conditions
- Light open floor plan with big windows, over 1000 sq ft in size
- Bright and sunny south-facing living room, enjoy the view from balcony!
- Generous sized master bedroom with walk-in closet and in-suite double-vanity master bath
- Good sized guest bedroom
- Separate full-size 2nd bathroom
- Good sized kitchen with full line of appliances and pantry closet
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Storage space on balcony
- New paint, very new carpet professionally cleaned
- Reserved covered carport space right outside of the unit, and ample guest parking
Very convenient location!
- Walk to Fred Meyer, Walgreens, Bartell, Best Buy, Home Depot, and restaurants
- Minutes' drive to Costco and PCC
- Close access to I-90 exit 15 and 17, Issaquah Highlands Park and Ride, bus stops right in front of community
Condo Floor Number: 2
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2002
Water, sewer, and garbage covered by rent. First and last month rent, plus $800 refundable security deposit due at lease signing time. One-time non-refundable $300 fee per pet.
Market rate for this listing is $1,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Issaquah by $254.
Students who live in this rental at 23420 SE Black Nugget Road #B202 attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Clark Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Issaquah Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Issaquah High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.