3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home in College Terrace - This mid-century modern home, updated in 2013, is conveniently located in the College Terrace neighborhood of Palo Alto. The location offers easy access to Stanford University, Stanford Research Park, the California Avenue Farmer's Market, the College Terrace Library, the Stanford Big Dish Area, four parks in College Terrace (with tennis courts, children's playgrounds, and annual Spring and Fall neighborhood picnics), Town and Country Village, Cal Train, and Interstate 280.
The home features:
- Large open living/dining room with lots of natural light
- Updated stainless steel appliances and granite counters in the kitchen
- Kitchen balcony area with views of trees and stairway to backyard
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 updated bathrooms: one with shower-over-tub; one with walk-in shower
- Laundry room with Whirlpool brand washer/dryer, ELFA shelves, and closet
- Cable-ready with ethernet and coaxial connections
- USB charging ports
- Solid hardwood floors and porcelain tile floors
- Central heating and central air conditioning
- Off-street parking in driveway and carport
No Pets, no smoking.
We are offering a 12 month lease. This property is managed by Wilbur Properties - BRE #00823559.
No Pets Allowed
At $5,700, this home is priced $684 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in College Terrace.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.