2318 Via Camino Avenue- Sparkling Clean Two Bedroom Town Home in Carmichael! - Great 1380 square foot town-home in Carmichael offers 2 story, two large bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, large covered patio and two dedicated parking spots (one covered). Gas fireplace in the spacious living room. Kitchen is fully stocked with appliances and looks out onto fenced and covered patio. Downstairs offers a 1/2 bath and stacking washer/dryer in walk-in pantry.
Upstairs has two large bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom), a full hall bath, and four large bedroom closets. Central air/heat. New carpet & vinyl. Family residence since 1972. First time on the open rental market. Contact our leasing department today for this opportunity!
Electric Range w/self-cleaning oven
Water, Sewer, Garbage, and Association Dues included. HOA-provided: Gardener, Pool, Sauna, and Clubhouse.This home is NO Smoking on premises and NO Pets. Visit www.tiner.com for more information and to view the home.
1. All persons planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply.
2. A credit score of at least 600 is normally required.
3. All bankruptcies must be discharged.
4. Good rental references. No evictions no exceptions.
5. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
6. No Pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site.
7. Rent must normally start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
No Pets Allowed
At $1,495, this home is priced $195 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Carmichael.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.