Garage(s): Off Street Parking
Square Ft: Approx. 1,500
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Floor(s): New Carpet and New Vinyl
Gated Community: No
Animals: Subject to Approval - Please see below!
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home w/ a Spacious Back Yard in Federal Way!
*Renovations are being completed and will be move in ready by Early October.
- Freshly painted throughout the entire interior
- New Carpet in Living Room and Bedrooms
- New Vinyl in Entryway Area
- New Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Back Deck newly built
- One small dog is subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $350.00 non refundable pet fee. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog. Max 1 pet total: Small Dog Only 15lbs or less. No Cats. The pet must be of age 1 or older. No Puppies. Must be Indoor [removed]-Trained. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
1. Up to date shot records required! Must indicate the dogs age, breed and weight.
2. Proof of County License required!
3. Renter?s insurance is required!
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- First and last month's rent is required.
- This property is a non-smoking property. Any tenants found in violation will be charged a violation fine or asked to vacate per the leasing contract.
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Federal Way by $223.
Students who live in this rental at 2316 SW 328th Street attend the following Federal Way School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Olympic View Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Saghalie Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Decatur High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.