Rear rental opportunity near the Downtown Bellevue in the new Duplex (built in 2013).
Townhouse has an elevator
Located in Clyde Hill/North Bellevue area less than 1 mile from downtown Bellevue just off Bellevue Way.
Moments from 520, 405 and I-90
Minutes from shopping, restaurants and entertainment in Downtown Bellevue
Bellevue School District, near Clyde Hill Elementary; Chinook Jr. High Middle School
Many parks and trails in the area
This beautifully designed appx 2,400 sq.ft. + 300 sq.ft. garage Townhouse includes all the following features:
1. 3 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths
2. Elevator: 1st and 2nd floors
3. Custom kitchen with modern stainless appliances and 3cm granite tops
4. Custom-designed library/recreation room on the 2nd floor with the skylight
5. Open floor plan with 20' high ceilings off the living room
6. Slate/hardwood floors
7. Two gas fireplaces finished with gleaming white marble stone
8. Covered back patio finished with the slate stone.
9. Every bathroom, including Master Bath unit, finished with beautiful marble stone
10. Jacuzzi/whirlpool bath tub, skylight in the Master Bath
11. Laundry Room with the Washer & Dryer, laundry sink and shower
12. A/C and forced air heating system
13. Instant hot-water heater
14. Security system in the house
15. Gated property (gated access) with fenced yard
16. Building front made with gorgeous stucco
17. garden, back and front yards, lawn, sprinkler system
To see your new Townhouse please contact Alex at 206-331-5640.
Terms: 1st and last months rent, security deposit (= to one month's rent), non-refundable cleaning fee, 12-month lease. Non-smoking. Pets case by case and subject to restriction with additional deposit. $40 non-ref fee paid by each 18+ y/o applicant. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 2316 103rd Avenue NE attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Clyde Hill Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Chinook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bellevue High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.