I'm looking for someone to rent my 1920 bungalow. It has hardwood floors, two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a finished attic that can be used as a third bedroom or office. You will love hanging out on the porch swing on the newly restored front porch, having your morning coffee in the breakfast nook, getting cozy by the fireplace and entertaining on the new back deck. The fenced-in back yard is dog-friendly with a 100-square-foot garden, and Metcalfe Park is just down the street.
The house includes a washer and dryer, plus the usual kitchen appliances like dishwasher, refrigerator and gas stove/oven. The tenant will be responsible for utilities (water and gas through MUD, electric through OPPD) and lawncare.
1. It takes 15 minutes to walk to either the heart of downtown Dundee or the heart of downtown Benson from the front door.
2. My neighbors are incredibly nice people.
3. If you like kale, my garden seems to be perfectly balanced to make it grow like crazy.
4. If you're a runner, you can run from the corner outside my front door down Happy Hollow to Dodge and back, it's exactly 3 miles. But it ends with a tough uphill. I can also give you tips on 4-mile, 5-mile and 6-mile routes. I've never run further than that from my house; if you need a 7-mile route, you're on your own.
5. My home was recently featured in the top post on Reddit. We can discuss this if you're intrigued. I promise it wasn't for a bad reason.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Omaha by $323.
Students who live in this rental at 2307 N 51st Street attend the following Omaha Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Rose Hill Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Monroe Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Benson Magnet High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.