Edmonds Luxury Condo -- Available Early October
* Trendy, upscale condominium unit.
* "Hotel" quality and elegance.
COMMUNITY & BUILDING
* Hallways w/very wide indoor walk-ways.
* Private off-street entrance to community.
* Rolling, park-like grounds w/multiple water features.
* Outdoor heated pool open during the summer.
* Exercise/work-out room.
* 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom unit
* Fully-renovated with high-end designer finishes
* Slab granite counter-tops in kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances
* Stackable High-end Washer/Dryer in unit
* Very Large Walk-in Closet with built-ins
* Covered private balcony
* Electric fireplace
*PARKING: 1 covered parking space (no additional charge)
*STORAGE: indoor secure storage space (no additional charge)
*UTILITIES: $42/month surcharge for Water/Sewer/Garbage.
*ELECTRICITY: Resident's responsibility
*LEASE TERM: 12 month lease (then goes month-to-month)
*APPLICATION FEE: $50/per application
*DEPOSIT: $1,000 ($700 refundable / $300 nonrefundable)
*PETS ALLOWED: Cats Only
$15/month pet rent (per cat)
*OTHER: Residents can set up cable services with Comcast.
*OTHER: Satellite dishes are not permitted in the community.
*OTHER: The building & unit are Non-Smoking.
Drive by and check it out: 22910 90th Ave W, Edmonds WA 98026
Main entrance to the community is off 23015 Edmonds Way
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Edmonds by $339.
Students who live in this rental at 22910 90th Avenue W #E304 attend the following Edmonds School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Westgate Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
College Place Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Edmonds Woodway High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.