2 bed 2 bath condo - 9 foot ceilings - parking included. NO rent till 2018! - Colina Square - Condominiums for rent near Pine Lake.
Move in today and pay NO rent until 2018. Wow!
This gorgeous 2 bedroom w bathroom home is about 1080 square feet. You will enjoy the large living room and dining rooms!
Newer, brighter and bigger - and the best value on the Sammamish Plateau!
Proud to offer a quiet and completely non-smoking community!
* Oversize kitchen with a pantry closet
* Covered parking spot INCLUDED with rent. Plenty of extra parking space for guests or second vehicle
* Super bright homes - 9 foot ceilings and East/West doors and windows
* Gas hot water and heat with electric blower (great for lower utility bills)
* Super spacious - especially in the living, dining and kitchen areas
* Walk in closets, double sinks, TONS of closet space
* Full size washer / dryer in it's own closet (W/D are not in the kitchen or a bathroom and are not against a bedroom wall)
EXCELLENT schools - Issaquah school district - Creekside Elementary, Pine Lake Middle School, Skyline High School.
Walking distance to Park and Ride (Microsoft shuttle), QFC, banks, doctors offices, gym and Pine Lake Park (summer swimming, basketball, playgrounds, climbing wall, swings, grass field, and more)
Please call the leasing manager at 425-836-3400 if you have any questions or would like to schedule a viewing. There is no office on the community, so please call.
Thank you and welcome to Colina Square!
Colinasquare.com has more information and the floorplans
Students who live in this rental at 22720 SE 29th Street attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Creekside Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Pine Lake Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Skyline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.