Newly built modern mother in law unit in a 1903 charming craftsman home. Private entrance off the main house. 7 minutes to downtown, 5 minute walk to Whole Foods Interbay and Rapid D bus line. Has a view of Elliot Bay!
Unit comes equipped with: (see photos for reference)
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Full bed
- 32" flat screen HDTV
- Blu Ray Player
- Brand new mid-century modern style couch
- Fully stocked kitchen with flatware, pots and pans, dishes, etc.
- New appliances (refrigerator, oven/stove range, dishwasher, microwave and toaster)
- New Washer and dryer in the unit.
- Outdoor deck with a view!
- bath towels and bed linens (if preferred)
- bookshelves and 3 wardrobes
- 1 desk and chair
available May 1, 2017-June 10th, 2017
1st months rent + security deposit $1,000, credit and background check will be required upon signing lease.
Rates 9 month lease $2,600/month 18 month lease $2,550/month (1-6 month negotiable) *$150 flat rate for utilities, cable & wifi ** security deposit $1000 (non refundable $150 cleaning fee) Required: background check and credit check of 650 or higher Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of West Queen Anne! This little neighborhood is centrally located to downtown and Lake Union. Cozy, newly built, modern 2 bed/1 bath guest house in a craftsman house can accommodate up to 4 people. Completely private mother-in-law apartment with a walk out deck and water view of Elliot Bay. An urban getaway! This space can be your oasis right in the middle of the urban city of Seattle. On a sunny day hang out on the outdoor deck and watch the ferry boats go by on Elliot Bay. Under the stars on a warm evening roast marshmallows in the backyard fire pit. Amenities include: - Fully furnished (1 queen bed & 1 full bed, 1 desk & chair, sofa, TV, blue ray player, linens, kitchen ware etc) - Stainless Steel appliances - Washer and Dryer in the unit - Wifi and cable TV
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.