- Locally owned and managed
- A combination of 1 & 2 Bedroom units. These apartments have been renovated over
the past several years.
- Kitchens: All feature new glass top stoves and full size refrigerator, with new countertops, deep sinks and faucet. New vinyl floor, light fixtures & ceiling fan.
- Living room: Large living rooms with full length closet in all 2 bedroom apartments.
- Bedrooms: Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & mirror closet doors. 1 Bedroom apartments have walk in closet.
- Bathroom: Updated bathrooms with new vanities, sinks, faucets, quiet exhaust fans and curved shower rods.
- Doors: Each apartment has a new solid 6 panel entry door in a steel frame with deadbolt locks and door peeper.
- Utilities: Heat, water and trash are included in your rent. You are responsible for your own electric which is separately metered with the power company.
- Storage: Additional storage unit available.
- Onsite Laundry. Each building has 2 coin operated washers and dryers.
- Parking: Each apartment has 1 dedicated parking stall
- Smoking: This is a nonsmoking building.
- Pets: We DO NOT allow pets.
- Application Process: Each person 18 or older must complete an application and pay a $35 application fee per person
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.