This Single-Family Home for rent is located at 22387 Northeast 101st Place, Redmond, WA. 22387 NE 101st Pl is in the 98053 ZIP code in Redmond, WA. 22387 NE 101st Pl has 4 beds, 3 baths, approximately 2,640 square feet, and was built in 2003.
1. Microsoft connector and public bus stop within 100 mts
2. Family friendly neighborhood with Many VANPOOL opportunities
3. Great community with its own shopping complex, community center, library, Child care / after care facilities, huge parks, and other amenities
4. Top rated Lake Washington Schools (Rosa Parks Elementary and Evergreen Middle school, Redmond High)
5. Walking distance to Elementary school, Park and Ride and close to 3 parks
6. 10 mins drive to Redmond Downtown and Bear Creek Park and Ride
Year Built: 2003
At $2,900, this home is priced $609 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Redmond.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.