Recently refurbished top floor 1 BR with excellent view of Twin Peaks in an elegant 1900, 15-unit building.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the main room, kitchen and bedroom.
- Fully remodeled bath with newly tiled tub/shower, tile floors and classic pedestal sink.
- The entire apartment is newly painted in elegant off-white tones.
- Full-size kitchen appliances, including dishwasher, gas stove, oak cabinets and granite
- Best city location in a safe historical neighborhood just 2 blocks from Fillmore Street
- Convenient to municipal transportation. The California 1 line stops in front & runs from
downtown to the ocean.
- Main room and bedroom feature large windows & great natural light.
- Bedroom has a very spacious closet, plus there's a very large walk-in closet off the hallway.
- A lovely backyard garden and patio area for the residents' use
- Coin-op laundry on site
- Rent includes all utilities (PG&E, water, trash service) except internet and cable
- Street parking only
One-year lease required along with first month's rent plus a security deposit of $3000.00. $30 application fee per applicant required for credit and background check. Please reply to this e-mail or text me for an appointment to view the apt. Will consider a well-behaved cat but, sorry, no dogs.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.