Recently refurbished top floor 1 BR with excellent view of Twin Peaks in an elegant 1900, 15-unit building.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the main room, kitchen and bedroom.
- Fully remodeled bath with newly tiled tub/shower, tile floors and classic pedestal sink.
- The entire apartment is newly painted in elegant off-white tones.
- Full-size kitchen appliances, including dishwasher, gas stove, oak cabinets and granite
- Best city location in a safe historical neighborhood just 2 blocks from Fillmore Street
- Convenient to municipal transportation. The California 1 line stops in front & runs from
downtown to the ocean.
- Main room and bedroom feature large windows & great natural light.
- Bedroom has a very spacious closet, plus there's a very large walk-in closet off the hallway.
- A lovely backyard garden and patio area for the residents' use
- Coin-op laundry on site
- Rent includes all utilities (PG&E, water, trash service) except internet and cable
- Street parking only
One-year lease required along with first month's rent plus a security deposit of $3000.00. $30 application fee per applicant required for credit and background check. Please reply to this e-mail or text me for an appointment to view the apt. Will consider a well-behaved cat but, sorry, no dogs.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.