TEXT Ben at 312.810.4937 to schedule a tour.
Adrien Bellagio and Ben Papale are the exclusive realtors for this property.
- Available for an ASAP lease start.
- Unfurnished rental
- No security deposit
- Photos are of the actual apartment
- Hardwood floors
- Tall windows with wonderful natural sunlight. Faces East
- Vintage, decorative fireplace adds that extra charm.
- Open concept kitchen with island/breakfast bar. Espresso cabinets and stainless appliance.
- Convenience of rent payments online. Submit maintenance requests online.
- 24/7 concierge services.
- Located on the top floor (3rd) walk up in one of the best parts of Lincoln Park. On Clark- between Webster and Belden.
- Only 1 block to Lincoln Park Zoo, the formal gardens, the downtown express buses, bicycle paths, jogging paths. Enjoy the best of Lincoln Park at this highly desirable location. A wide assortment of restaurants, nightlife, grocery, retail at your finger tips. Armitage Corridor to the West and Old Town Triangle to the South.
- Sorry, no dogs. A cat is allowed.
- There is no designated parking at this property. Permit street parking is realistic.
- Location: 2214 N Clark
TEXT Adrien Bellagio at 312.685.1755 with any questions/ showing requests.
The Bellagio-Papale Group, Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity.
This listing is priced similarly to the average studio in Lincoln Park.
Students who live in this rental at 2214 N Clark Street #303 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Lincoln Park High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.