Two bedroom, one bathroom, second floor condo, remodeled in 2016, in Independence Park neighborhood. Enjoy the wood-burning fireplace in winter and large balcony in summer with a view of the mountains and the generous green space below. Unit also has designated parking spot by front door with plug-in (switch inside the unit!), keyed storage area off balcony, and a full-size washer and dryer in unit.
No pets allowed
You pay rent plus electric and gas
35.00 application fee per adult who will be inhabiting the unit. We check credit, criminal, employment and rental history
First month's rent and $1,300 security deposit upon approval
Apartment Home Features:
* Open kitchen, dining, and living area
* Full kitchen, including garbage disposal and 18" dishwasher
* Basic cable included
* Full bathroom with medicine cabinet mirror and vanity lighting
* Stackable washer and dryer in unit
* In-unit switch to turn on power to the plug-in at your designated spot (save on electricity!)
* Dedicated storage unit
* Fred Meyer and shopping in walking distance
* Catch The People Mover at bus stops 2180 and/or 1635 (Lake Otis Route 55)
* Secure keyed access building
* Interior hallways
* Interior mailbox at main entry (by your parking spot)
* Garbage and snow removal services
Email us today to set up an appointment to view our unit!
No pets allowed No smoking You pay rent plus electric and gas 35.00 application fee per adult who will be inhabiting the unit. We check credit, criminal, employment and rental history First month's rent and $500 deposit upon approval
At $1,300, this listing is priced $25 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Abbott Loop.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.