221 NE Oregon St. - ** RENTER'S INSURANCE REQUIRED!! **
- Built in 1976
- 840 sq. ft.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Single-level home
- Single-car garage
- NO PETS
- Partially fenced yard
- Utilities and yardwork are tenant responsibility
- Property includes: fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and W/D hookups
** Date Available is the date the unit is scheduled to be vacated and not a guaranteed move-in date. Please contact our office for further information.**
- Application fees are $50/adult
- Income requirement of 2.5 times the rental amount to qualify
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history (not with a family), owns home, or cosigner required
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- ALL of our properties are non-smoking!
Tags: Amity, Carlton, Dayton, Lafayette, McMinnville, Newberg, Sheridan, Yamhill Area
No Pets Allowed
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,095, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in McMinnville by $88.
Students who live in this rental at 221 NE Oregon Street attend the following McMinnville School District 40 (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sue Buel Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Patton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Mcminnville High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.