Bedroom(s): 4 + Office
Garage(s): 3 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 3,300
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Floor(s): Brazilian Cherry Hardwood and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx October 31st. Showings by Appointment Only!
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Bradley Lake and Park Nearby
- Quick Freeway Access
- South Hill Mall Close By
- Elementary and Junior High Schools Nearby
- Misc Shopping, Schools and Gas Stations Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Max 2 pets total: Cats and Dogs 40lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- NRB?s Rental Qualifications are posted on our website (www.nrbproperties.net).
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Puyallup by $398.
Students who live in this rental at 2205 28th Avenue Court SW attend the following Puyallup School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Fruitland Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Aylen Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Rogers High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.