I just finished remodeling this home with a lot of high-quality touches. Features of this home include:
* 4 sides brick
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 living areas
* Kitchen with dining area
* Area adjacent to one of the living areas can be used as study or other space
* 2-car garage with work area
* Utility room adjacent to garage
* Huge backyard
* Brand new hardwood floors throughout
* All ceilings and walls scraped, floated flat, and painted light gray
* Brand new, energy efficient HVAC
* Brand new, energy efficient windows keep house very quiet
* Both bathrooms completely remodeled and include brushed nickel Kohler fixtures
* Stainless appliances in kitchen
* Refrigerator is brand new with water and ice in door
* Ceiling fans in all three bedrooms plus one of two living areas
* Brand new LED lighting throughout the house, most are dimmable as well
* Home is wired for Google Fiber (get your gigabit speed, and cheap!)
Pets may be accepted if not too large, few in number, and at least 3 years old and reliably house-trained.
I have put a lot of time and money into making this home nice, so am interested in renting to tenants who value a high-quality home environment, and who will take good care of the place. If interested, please contact owner (David) by replying to this ad. Thank you!
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
At $2,295, this listing is priced $543 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in West Gate.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.