This sunny San Bruno lower rear 2 bedroom 1 bath unit has been updated with all an all new kitchen and Bath that features stainless steel appliance, new cabinets, granite counter tops and tile surround, through out the unit is new hardwood flooring and laminate.
Each bedroom is of the same size, both featuring large closets, in the hallway you have a large walk in closet for added storage, new carpet placed in the bedrooms for added comfort, new windows, new paint, and new blinds through out.
Walk outside to your private patio facing the San Bruno mountains, with the large sliding glass door ample light is allowed to fill the room through out the day. Within the unit is also a forced air gas heater.
Included is one car port parking space, onsite coin-op laundry, owner pays for water and garbage.
Owner seeks 1 year lease, non smoking and pets negotiable. Please note you are also required to hold renters insurance upon lease signing throughout the length of tenancy.
1. All applicants must view the unit prior to applying and confirm viewing to Jackson Group Property Management, Inc. Any applications received prior to showings or appointment will receive no special privilege or bearing on rental decision.
2. Applicants must provide a copy of their photo ID
3. Applicants must provide proof of income (last two most recent pay stubs/recent offer letter/etc.)
4. Application fee must be submitted with EACH separate application, any persons over the age of 18 will need to view and apply.
5. Accepted Applicant required to provide Renters Insurance within 30 Days of Occupancy
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,995, Application Fee: $40, Security Deposit: $3,195, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Water included in rent
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,995, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.