Don't miss this great opportunity to live in this awesome development where your neighbors become your extended family. We are so sad to be leaving this neighborhood but have no other choice because our family has outgrown the space so we are hoping to find tenants that will love it as much as we have.
This 2 bedroom and 3 bathroom townhome boasts many great features that can turn "just renting a place" into calling it "HOME". With a large well-lit kitchen and tons of granite counter space, breakfast bar and fireplace in an open space floor plan with recessed lighting throughout, entertaining will now be a breeze. The master bedroom suite includes a large walk-in closet and a massive bathroom that gives you an option to either soak in an oversized tub or shower.
Whether it's a date night, meeting up with some friends or just some alone time, being so close to New Brunswick and Somerville, you are never left without dinner options as the area has many great restaurants close by. There are also some great nearby hole in the walls that you can count on for delivery/take out - we can provide you with lists on lists of recommendations!
With Rt 22 (through Bound Brook or I-287) and I-287 (exit 10 or 12) within a short distance, getting on and off the highway will be quick and easy which means running your errands will be done in no time. The NJ Transit Bound Brook train station is walking distance from the townhouse so getting in and out of New York will be seamless.
If you have downtime and would like to go for a hike, bike ride or even kayak, the beautiful Canal has a path right behind the development with easy access.
Canal Crossing is an extremely safe neighborhood with local police officers driving by on a regular basis.
- Washer/Dryer set
- Wooden floors on the first floor, Carpeted on the second
- 1 car garage (to use for parking or storage)
- HOA fees (which covers snow removal, imagine not having to shovel!)
- Across the street is Joe?s Meat Market, Kabob?s Paradise, Bella Roma?s
- Shoprite, Stop and Shop, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts
- Target, Costco, Home Depot, BabiesRUs, PetSmart, Old Navy and Marshalls
- Bridgewater Commons Mall with Bloomingdales, Macys, Lord and Taylor
- Popular Restaurants: Ovations, Due Mari, Steak 87, Martino's Cuban, Wolfgang Steakhouse, Maggiano's, Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen
- OPENING END OF 2017: Whole Foods, Container Store, Off Saks 5th, Nordstrom Rack
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.