Newer Home in Bellemont Crossing. 4 bdrm + Bonus Room, 2 master bedrooms - Great N. Bothell Location in Desirable neighborhood of Bellemont Crossing. Northshore schools and the new North Creek High School.
* End of culdesac makes it quiet and safe.
* Beautiful tall entry foyer and Formal Living room and Formal Dining room.
* Spacious Kitchen with slab granite, large center island, pantry, stainless appliances.
* The kitchen and Family room are one big Great room featuring a Gas fireplace and big windows to view the beautiful backyard and waterfall.
* Upstairs are 4 bedrooms including the Large Master bedroom with extra-large walk in closet.
* 2nd master bedroom with its own full bathroom, makes it a great guest room.
* Upstairs again to find a Full size Bonus room that is perfect for a home theater or game room.
* Beautiful landscaping with specimen plants and trees throughout.
* The back yard is a beautiful oasis with mature plants, a paver stone patio and a waterfall & pond.
Please call with questions or to arrange a time to view this home. 206-795-9114 Windermere NE / Gregory Property Management.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $3,422 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,300, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Bothell by $660.
Students who live in this rental at 21819 44th Drive SE attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Kokanee Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Leota Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Woodinville High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.