LOCATION and loads of SPACE!
* Close to Hospitals & downtown Jacksonville
* Beautiful modern new construction home. Tall ceilings and loads of natural light.
* washer / dryer included (tenant responsible for repairs)
* Large kitchen. family room
* 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom (3 full bath, 1 downstairs half)
* Large master bedroom/ walk in closets with en suite bath (whirlpool tub), ceiling fan
* LARGE second guest bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk in closet, ceiling fan
* Two additional Jack and Jill bedrooms with full bathroom between bedrooms
* Large fenced in backyard with TWO patios for entertaining/ grilling with family
* Just blocks to the heart of San Marco square and fantastic restaurants!
* Zoned for Hendricks Elementary, National "A" rated Elementary school
* Close to Bolles, Episcopal High, San Jose Catholic, Douglas Anderson School of the Arts
* Text Julie at 904.307.8191 for showing OR email: email@example.com
* Lawn care included in rent!
* open to 2 year lease
Students who live in this rental at 2178 Kingswood Road attend the following Duval County School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hendricks Avenue Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Alfred I. Dupont Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Samuel W. Wolfson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.