Two Bedroom Condo in a great location. Includes all appliances: . Finished basement. Lawn/landscape and snow removal included.
Pets allowed, $250 additional security deposit and $25 monthly pet rent per pet.
Resident is responsible for all utilities.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO ** (1ST COME, 1ST SERVE )
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,375, Application Fee: $20, Security Deposit: $1,375, Available 5/11/18
Contact us to schedule a showing.
No Utilities included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,535 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,375, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Waukesha by $200.
Students who live in this rental at 2165 Broken Hill Road #4 attend the following Waukesha School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Summit View Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Butler Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
You are contacting
Real Property Management Greater Milwaukee - Property # 480031