- BRAND NEW EVERYTHING BATHROOM just installed! The house was just painted. The hardwood floors were refinished.
- 7 good-sized bedrooms
- Spacious layout with 11 rooms (including 7 bedrooms, dining room, family room, living room, and eat-in-kitchen)
- Within walking distance of MIT, Central Square, Kendall, Harvard, Inman Square, Technology Square, Lechmere, buses, restaurants, Whole Foods, parks, etc.
- House is furnished and nicely decorated with beds, desks, dressers, shelves, chairs, mirrors, carpets, couches, coffee tables, lamps, TV, plates, cups, cooking utensils, silverware, coffee maker, juicer, mats, pictures, etc.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house.
- Located on quiet, one-way, tree-lined street
- Free laundry
- Back porch perfect for storage of bikes
- Full basement available for additional storage
- Driveway that can accommodate at least two cars
- Sunny with great outdoor space including a deck and a grassy backyard to enjoy and use for gardening.
- No smoking, drugs or pets. (Reference #172150)
Market rate for this listing is $3,929 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 7 bedroom home is listed at $8,200, while 7 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.