Carport, Detached Garage, Attached Garage, Off Street
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Oven
Newly renovated, this cute home has everything!
The interior has been totally redone, but the original woodwork has been maintained throughout.
- Original wood built-in in dining room
- New deck with composite decking
- All new stainless steel LG appliances - side-by-side fridge, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave
- New high-efficiency washer/dryer
- New flooring throughout, high-quality vinyl in kitchen, dining, laundry and bathroom, new carpet in rest of house
- New hickory cabinets
- Pantry area in kitchen
- New bathroom with tub
- New laundry room
- Enclosed porch with lots of windows, with new ceiling fan and lighting
- 2 car front-to-back insulated garage with new garage door
- Tons of closet space
- New ceiling fans in dining, living, and bedrooms
- New plumbing throughout
- New high efficiency furnace and air conditioner
- Full basement with bonus toilet
- Large side and back yards
- Fruit cellar
- Large garden
- All new LED lighting
- Large willow tree in back, maple and plum trees in front
- 2-3 blocks from elementary school, downtown, post office, car wash, Casey's, grocery store
- 15 minutes to Williamsburg, 40 minutes to Iowa City/Coralville
- Public park with lake and fountain behind property
- Great neighbors
Pets may be negotiable. 1 month deposit required
This house is available for rent, for sale, or rent-to-own.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.