Bishop Arts District Area
3 bed 2 bath 2 living
this rent is priced accordingly & below other homes in this area please use Zillow to check market value and compare sqft of other homes & their prices.
YOU CAN GET MORE INFORMATION BY CONTACTING ME DIRECTLY VIA TEXT OR PHONE CALL!! 214 866 5579
Located off 30 & Marsalis
SORRY NO VOUCHERS/ SECTION 8 ACCEPTED
If you have been denied a less than appealing rental home (not apartment) then we can help
we offer 2nd chance leasing with credit blemishes such as repo eviction no SS # foreclosure little or
no credit history some felonies (not all) & much more that most will not work with. There is just a few Important qualifying details we look for...
Please read all details to answer your move in cost and qualifications questions.
1. Must make 3X the rent
2. Must have combined verifiable monthly income of 4800 or higher to qualify & applicant should be with current employer for at least 6 months and demonstrate consistent employment over the past two years without any long gaps of unemployment.
3. Verifiable 2 year previous rental history.
4. 2nd Chance Leasing Program - Will consider (a) No social security numbers (b) evictions over 1 year old (c) some criminal history such as felonies not all. (d) bad credit issues like charge offs & delinquent balances on credit history that some companies may have disqualified applicant from leasing a property in past and (e) income employment and rental history verification issues. (f) no established credit history.
5. Acceptance under our 2nd Chance Leasing Program requires an additional NON-REFUNDABLE FEE EQUAL TO 1 MONTHS RENT IN ADDITION TO 1ST MONTHS RENT & DEPOSIT PRIOR TO MOVE IN (1475).
6. For questions not answered above or more information about our 2nd Chance Leasing Program use instant messenger (Lori Hoehn) or send text to 214-866-5579 for any of your questions to be answered.
7. Showings of the property will commence on the 2nd of June by appointment only ( between the hours of
9:30 am & 3 pm only.)
8. Application fee is 65 per proposed occupant 18 years old and older & if your application is not accepted a portion of 40 is refundable but please keep in mind if you apply & decide to not move forward after knowing our qualifying process then your application cost will not be returned!!
9. A 100 administration fee will be added to any application accepted for move in to lease home to verify documentation of paperwork receiving keys & finalizing move in process.
10. If no blemished credit applies to applicant then your move in cost will be the same as explained above with the 1 EXCEPTION of a fee equal to 1 months rent required in addition to all other move in cost this only applies to applicant with questionable credit & does not apply to everyone.
11. Pet deposit is as follows:
300-500 per/pet- from small to large aggressive breed & can be made broke down into 3 payments or less. W/ 50 to 200 returned at end of lease. ( with no pet damage)
Pet rent is also offered at 30 per/pet/per/month with no return of rent at end of lease.
If any of the above credit history is in question than a fee equal to 1 month rent (not deposit) will be required in addition to all other move in cost.
For fast response & best contact for info please send
text to 214-866-5579 or IM on Messenger to (Lori Hoehn)
HARDWOOD FLOORS DISHWASHER GAS STOVE LIVING AND DINING ROOM 3 BEDROOMS 2 FULL BATH ROOMS LARGE YARD LARGE FRONT PORCH LONG DRIVEWAY TO FIT 4 + CARS HAVE PROOF OF INCOME
LARGE HOME WITH LARGE PORCH AND LARGE DRIVEWAY SECURITY SYSTEM OFFERED (AT LESSEE EXPENSE OF 75 MTH)
THIS HOME IS ALSO OFFERED FOR SALE 315000 (NOT RENT TO OWN OR OWNER FINANCE MUST HAVE YOUR OWN FINANCING!!)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.