* Quiet private backyard that backs to greenway
* Slate flooring most of down stairs, rest of house is newer carpet less than 4 years old
* Formal living and dining room
* gas fireplace, patio slider opens to deck
* Nice kitchen, gas stove/oven, walk in pantry
* All kitchen appliances included (white fridge in place of pictured stainless steel)
* All bed rooms upstairs, nice master w/walk in closet and jacuzzi in master bath
* Several storage areas upstairs including half door access to area above garage
* Central Air-conditioning, gas heating
* electric washer/dryer hookups
* Double Garage
* Yard care is included, has 2 raised garden beds
* great neighbors, several have kids in grade/middle school
* its one of the only houses in the neighborhood that has a porch, an RV pad, or a shed!
** Century High School, Brown Middle, Ladd Acres Elementary
Sorry, no pets and NO smoking within 25' of the house.
Renter's Insurance: Proof of insurance is required prior to move in.
It has been my first home, but we are moving across town. I am the 2nd owner (built in 1994).
Visits by appointment only.
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.