Elegant spacious 3 bedroom 3.5 bath townhome available NOW!! This is truly a GEM for anyone with an appreciation for fine living. Unbeatable location in the heart of Smyrna with easy access to the Silver Comet Trail, West Village, Ivey Walk and Interstates. Nickajack Elementary, Campbell Middle and Campbell High. This stunning Pulte 3 bed 3.5 bath maintenance free townhome has everything that you could want in a home. It is situated in a wonderful neighborhood that includes Olympic sized swimming pool and the Cobb County Shoupade Park.
- Owner picked all upgrades available from the builder
- Unit is like new! All new paint, freshly cleaned carpets, all bathrooms have been re-grouted!
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors throughout main level
- Custom designer paint colors throughout
- Upgraded fixtures throughout
- Custom wood working throughout
- Upgraded extra thick carpet in all bedrooms
- Gourmet dream kitchen with granite countertops, custom tile backsplash, all Stainless Steel appliance included in lease, open view to family room
- Snuggle with loved ones in the Family featuring w/ Gas Fireplace
- Huge deck comes with a screened door for great outdoor entertaining
- Serve delicious meals to guests in the separate dining area that is open to the family room
- Owner's retreat is very spacious and features trey ceilings and a HUGE walk-in closet
- Master bath features over-sized bath with shower sprayer, an over-sized frameless shower and ceramic tiles throughout
- Second bedroom upstairs features trey ceilings, has its own full bath and walk-in closet that is super spacious. Just like another master bedroom.
- HUGE Guest suite on the Terrace Level could also be used as media room or office and has its own full bath and walk in closet.
- Laundry room is located upstairs for convenience with the washer/dryer included.
- Lots of windows lets in plenty of natural sun light to brighten up the living space
- Rent includes HOA fees, garbage, water/sewer, exterior maintenance and Olympic sized swimming pool!
- Wired for Security System
- Surround sound installed with control panels in the family room, kitchen and master.
- Programmable Thermostat controls on all three levels
- 2-car automatic garage has two extra storage closets
- More storage space available on the Terrace level
- One of the best features of this unit: guest parking, mailbox, and community green space is right in the front of the unit
- Lease Purchase Option Available!
This is a must see! Call 678-800-4260 or 678-978-1858 to schedule a showing today or simply visit to request access code. Security deposit = 1 month rent. Pets are welcome on a case-by-case basis, non-refundable pet fee is $300 per pet.
Balcony, deck, patio
High Speed Internet
At least 1 year.
Market rate for this listing is $1,850 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,000, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Smyrna by $283.
Students who live in this rental at 2145 Shoop Court attend the following Cobb County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Nickajack Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Campbell Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Campbell High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.