This 1914 Green Lake charmer was completely remodeled, new and improved.
* Compact and efficient modern gourmet kitchen with convenience cabinets
* Kitchen door leads to paved patio on the side of the house
* Gas forced air furnace and vinyl sash windows, and antique soft wood floors
* French door leads to private rear deck off master bedroom
* Jetted tub with stone tile surround upstairs, and 0.75 bath downstairs
* Finished basement serves as family room den with home office
* Full-size front load Washer and Dryer with storage drawer and utility sink
* Enchanting gardens surround the house with plants and flower beds
* Fully fenced side and back yard, gated garden courtyard in front
* Shared driveway leads to unimproved garage with dirt floor, carriage doors
* Tastefully appointed and clean!
Don't miss this one!
Available for 1 year lease. 1st month rent and equal security deposit. $40 appl. fee. See www.macphersonspm.com for details.
MUST VIEW PROPERTY BEFORE APPLYING.
No smoking, no pets, please.
For more information and to schedule a showing call:
Greg 206-801-2026 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who live in this rental at 2129 N 90th Street attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Daniel Bagley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ingraham High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.