- 1 bedroom (fits queen bed), 1 bath
- Modern kitchen w/dishwasher (installing now)
- Separate living & dining area
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Central heat/air (tenant paid)
- In-building washer/dryer (coin-op)
- Small dogs and cats welcome w/additional deposit
- Walk to Blue Line, shopping, gyms, entertainment
- Tenant pays gas and electric
- Water, sewer, and trash included
Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker
Broker will not be acting as your agent but as the agent of the owner of the property.
Equal Housing Opportunity. Broker abides by all local, state and federal fair housing laws
No liability can be accepted for typographical errors or inaccuracies resulting from misinformation or a rapidly changing market. Although all provided information is collected in good faith and deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties may be withdrawn at any time or become unavailable due to sale or rental.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.