Picture perfect end unit townhouse surrounded by trees and partial views of Lake Sammamish! This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home comes with everything you need: Master suite with double vanity and big walk-in closet; Two separate living areas; Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and gas range; Laundry next to bedrooms; Radiant heat and gas fireplace; Large garage for up to three cars and storage/workshop. Each room has great natural light. It is located in the Issaquah School District with easy access to the lake, mountains, shopping, restaurants, and I-90.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 2-car garage with a tandem space for 3rd car plus storage/workshop room
- Two separate living areas
- Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and gas range
- Convenient laundry next to bedrooms
- Radiant heat and gas fireplace
- Issaquah School District with easy access to outdoor activities and I-90
- Income 3x the rent
- Good references from all landlords for the last five years
- Credit score of at least 660
- No past evictions
- Pass background check
- Smoking not permitted
- Pets subject to approval and additional refundable deposit.
- Renters insurance policy
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Sammamish.
Students who live in this rental at SE 42nd Lane attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Creekside Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Pine Lake Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Skyline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.