- Rent: $2,750
- Refundable Security Deposit: $4,000 to $5,500 (Depends on your credit score and income)
- Minimum move-in cost paid up front: $6,750
- Gorgeous 1-story townhouse 3Beds/2Baths, 1280 SqFT, with new multi-color paint, new luxury vinyl plank floor. Lot size 6000 SqFT at corner lot.
- Two-car carport, central air, spacious master bedroom with walking closet, double pane windows, high ceiling, tile/luxury vinyl plank floor, new paint, finished backyard, many fruit trees in a beautiful landscape.
- Kitchen with dish washer, refrigerator, food disposer, and electric range. Renter should have their own washer and dryer.
- Close to bus lines, parks/recreations, restaurants, supper markets, shopping malls, schools, 24 Hour Fitness, 101/680 freeway, SJSU, and Regional Medical Center.
- $20/person for background check. Please have your fiscal credit score ready.
- Housing Section 8 is not accepted.
- Text or leave voice message to Kevin at 408-426-1960.
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
Renters pay electricity, phone, internet, gas, garbage, and water services.
At $2,750, this listing is priced $660 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in North Valley.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.