Upon entering, you are greeted with the open livingroom with adjoining kitchen which makes entertaining a breeze. Kitchen includes refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, and lots of cabinet space. Bedrooms are good size with large closet space. Washer and dryer provided at no additional cost and is located in the hallway. Do not wait as this lovely home will not last, apply now!
1. All individuals planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply. Application fee is $45.00 per adult.
2. A credit score of at least 635 is normally required.
3. Good rental references. No evictions, no exceptions.
4. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
5. If self employed, documents for year-to-date income and past two years IRS 1040 are required.
6. No pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site. If acceptable, an additional pet deposit is required for each pet.
7. Rent must normally start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
NOTE: We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to remitting an application. Applications will not be considered or processed until application fee(s) and all required documents have been submitted.
Call KTB Property management at (916)517-2061 for additional information or to schedule an appointment to view this property. Application requirements can be found at www.ktbpropertymgmt.com; simply click on Tenant Services and Application
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Market rate for this listing is $1,895 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,495, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.