Fall Leasing, August 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018, No Pets. Tenant responsible for mowing and snow removal and utilities.
Very nice "Zero lot" home that you will love! This place has it all, and it fits nicely in a family budget!
- 2 blocks from Coral Ridge Mall and walking path to Northridge Park
- 10 minute drive to University of Iowa
- Located in cul-du-sac, safe for kids to ride bikes and scooters
- Schools: Kirkwood Elementary, Northwest Jr High, West High School
- large grass backyard with perfect sledding hill in the winter
- Wooden deck upstairs and downstairs
- Nice nearly flat driveway easy to shovel in winter
- 1 car garage that stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer and 2 car driveway
- Very safe neighborhood
- Home was built in 1996
- No pets please
- 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen upstairs, 1 bedroom and a family room with attached bathroom and laundry downstairs
- Central heat and air
- Landlord lives nearby and takes VERY good care of the place
- Please understand no housing assistance programs will be accepted
Call Bob for information 319-354-0439.
Cable TV Ready
Fall Leasing, August 1, tenant is responsible for utilities, mowing and snow removal. No Pets.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,208, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.