Open, Spacious 2BR in Moon Twp. New Wall-to-Wall Carpeting! - * Be Part of a Community at Thorn Run Apartments. Updated 2BR Now Available.
* Spacious 2 bedroom apartment located at Thorn Run Apartments in Moon Township.
* View 3D tour here:
* This 2 bedroom unit is open and spacious, new wall to wall carpeting.
* Apartment has just been fully updated: Granite counter tops, pass-thru from kitchen to dining area, stainless steel appliances (Fridge, oven, microwave and dishwasher,) plenty of cabinet space and counter space for food prep.
* Features stylish/modern white cabinets and grey granite.
* Come schedule a tour to see.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community gardens, pool and picnic area, become part of our community.
* Lot parking and storage lockers included with rent. No extra fee.
* Coin-op laundry in basement of building.
* Complex Amenities Include: Pool, Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, Tennis Courts and more.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, Sewickley and more!
* Easy access to Downtown and local shops and restaurants: Pittsburgh International Airport, Robinson shopping complex, public transportation and downtown Pittsburgh.
* Top local employers include Aetna, Chevron, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink. Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Cat-Friendly with $25/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee. All fees per cat.
* Unit comes unfurnished.
* Call Steiner Realty, Inc. for more info! 412-264-8878
No Dogs Allowed
Students who live in this rental at 210 Lee Drive #35 attend the following Moon Area School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Moon Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.