Come home to a beautiful, mid-century, quiet family home in a tranquil setting in one of Grand Rapids safest and most desirable neighborhoods. Walk to the Farmers Market, Family Fare Grocery store , or visit some of the local, most talked about eateries: Marie Catribs, Brewery Vivant, Schnitz Deli, The Grove, Mangiamos and Harmony Brewing. Enjoy the Cherry Street/Wealthy downtown scene just 5 minutes away !
* Newly renovated 4 bedroom brick story and a half house for rent. Kitchen freshly remodeled with new stainless steel appliances and new cabinets with reeded glass.
* Great location. Peaceful, desirable neighborhood near bus, 5 minutes from Spectrum Health (Blodgett, Butterworth & St. Mary's hospitals) Aquinas College & Downtown. 2 minutes from the expressway I-96.
* Walking distance to Aquinas College jogging trails, Family Fare grocery, Farmer's market, community gardens, parks & restaurants.
* Craftsmanship! Beautiful refinished hardwood floors throughout. French doors. Cove ceilings.
* Dining room with French doors open to patio.
* 2 Baths/spa shower in lower, bathtub and shower in upper.
* Kitchen with adjoining breakfast nook.
* New Dishwasher. New stainless steel fridge and stove.
* Formal gas fireplace
* Laundry room. Washer and Dryer provided.
* New roof. New driveway.
* Peaceful wooded yard. Newly landscaped. Maintained professionally.
* Large storage area upstairs
* Lower level renovated to include 2 bedrooms, studio, recreation area, beamed ceilings & track lighting. Custom walk-in, spa-style shower with glass door. Walk-in closets.
* Ideal for two residents/two bedrooms up, two bedrooms and office down
* Appliances: range, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer
* Kitchen remodelled/ November, 2017, new dishwasher.
* Single car garage. Plenty of off-street parking, 130 foot long driveway.
* Yard maintenance/snow removal negotiable.
* One year lease/One month deposit. Available March 1st.
* Please call John at 616-780-7137/616-456-5991 to make an appointment for viewing.
* No smoking. No pets please.
* This home does not qualify for section 8.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 4 bedroom home in Fulton Heights.
Students who live in this rental at 210 Baynton Avenue NE attend the following Grand Rapids Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Congress Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Alger Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ottawa Hills High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.